Monday, December 15, 2014

My first encounter

Ever since I came across Oliver in early 2011 I was disgusted by what I saw. I engaged him by asking if he was related to Christian Chandler - who since I asked that question has been arraigned before a court in Virginia.

Oliver denied the relationship, which even now I find hard to believe. That is why I decided to start this blog and commenced my long term research. I remarked that he could have fooled me, and he claimed that he doesn't fool people. I called him on that telling him that he's Chris Chan's twin and he denied it again. I told him that I have his birth certificate and he still denied it claiming that he is ten years younger than him. I called him a liar, but he persisted giving his age. I told him that his birth certificate said otherwise, and he gave what he claimed to be his birth date and place, and Chandler's birth date and place. I told him that his birth date and place was the same as Chandler's and he denied it and claimed it was illegal to obtain another person's birth certificate. I told him that a departmental investigation was going on and that's how I got the certificate. He figured I was a cop (wrong) and even that wouldn't be enough to get it. I told him I work for the Health Department, and we have more power than the LAPD. There was no one in our investigation born on the day he claims he was born in any year let alone the year he claimed. He claimed I was lying and that no one can obtain his birth certificate (not true). I told him what the investigation was all about and that the Health Department were preparing to restrain him because of his conduct. He decided on a joke, sneezing because he's allergic to bullshit. I told him he was in for a serious shock and I called him Oliver Canby/Chandler. Again he claimed I was lying and I told him "I know what I know". He then claimed that I was claiming that he was Chandler! I repeated that he was Chandler's twin brother, and he repeated his denial. I told him yet again that I had his real birth certificate and that he had a fake. He claimed that I didn't have any birth certificate at all, and I contradicted him. He contradicted me and I called him on it again, calling him Oliver Canby/Chandler. Again he claimed that I was calling him Chandler! I corrected him yet again, and I told him that he had to admit it, so that he would get the help he needs or it would be forced upon him. He denied it and claimed that it was unconstitutional to force assistance. I informed him that that was not true if the subject was a threat to him (or her) self, only for him to claim that he was not a danger to himself. At that point he locked the thread.

The investigation concluded not long afterwards, and luckily for Oliver we didn't get the permit to force him to get help. There were too many unexplained variables.

So I took it upon myself to look into his behavior and relate it to the Californian Penal Code. That is what this blog is all about. The results of that research, and I have gone back to the start of Oliver's blog and carried through to the present day.

2 comments:

  1. Could you please add tags to your entries with just "Oliver Canby"? that way this blog will show up in that search for his name. Not many people know that "Maxwell" is his middle name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I shall do that.

    ReplyDelete